What was changed -
- Changed all the backgrounds to this simple aqua colour.
- I've stopped using the text "Click me!" on the thumbnails, the new ones are just a 3D-type picture.
- Added a page on my run in the 2008 Bathurst 12 Hour race.
- Updated the Aviation page 5.
- Updated the Engine Other page with a bit more technical info.
- Updated the 2V vs 4V page with a bit more info.
- Added some 4AGE head cross-section photos to the 4AG Mods pages.
- Updated the My Racing Car Repair page with a heap of photos.
- Replaced a lot of downloadable videos of my cars with Youtube embedded links.
- Added a video of me diving with sharks on the Misc page.
- Added some photos of a speedway car I worked on, and a vid of a friend's car I drove at a hillclimb to the Other Cars page.
- A bunch of cleaning up all over.
What was changed -
- Updated the Aviation Page with up-to-date hours & job info
- Created the Aviation Page Page 5 with new photos of 747 incidents and my new job flying Metros.
- Updated the Racing Car Repair Page.
- Updated the My Bike Page with photos of the lower fairing fitment.
- Fixed a few things here and there.
- Updated the Aviation Page with up-to-date hours
- Added some more photos of Saudi Arabia & the Pyramids, and the flap-track mechanism of the 747 to the Aviation Page 4.
- Updated the Racing Car Repair Page.
- Updated the Fraser Page with photos of it all painted up.
- Updated the Miscellaneous Page with photos of my Bathsheba sculpture and Klein Bottles.
- Added a photo of my new PC wheel & shifter to the Computer Page.
- Updated the My Bike Page with photos of the inlet restrictor removal.
- Added the story and many photos of my run in the Nürburgring 24 Hour Endurance Race.
- Updated the Starlet Engines page.
- Added a new page to the Fraser section.
- Added a new page on my Racing Car.
- Added a new page on my VTR1000 motorbike.
- Added a new page to my AE-86 section.
- Updated the Merdeka Millennium Endurace Race page.
- Updated the Miscellaneous Adventures page.
- Updated the Austrip page with info & photos of the trek to the northernmost point in mainland Australia.
- Added the Austrip North page with info & photos of the trek to the northernmost point in mainland Australia.
- Added more photos of Ellie to the Pets page.
- Added photos of my new Honda motorbike to the My Cars page.
- Added photos of the Ford Sierra 4WD gearbox to the Rally Car page.
- Added photos of the new pistons & exhaust ports for the 4AFE Starlet engine.
- Added a photo of the modified bell housing on the Fraser page.
- Added photos of my short but enjoyable trip on the Shanghai Maglev train, to the Miscellaneous page.
- Added a link to the Mountview Wines site.
- Spent some time trying to clean the site up generally here and there.
- Updated the Austrip page with info & photos of the trek to the southernmost point in mainland Australia.
- Added a couple of photos to the Aviation page, of a broken 747 thrust reverser.
- Added a video of me taking a 747 into Dubai.
- Added a couple of photos of my Father driving racing cars in years past.
- Added a video of the Fraser running around Willowbank race track.
- Added two videos of the racing car also at Willowbank. Video One and Two.
- Updated the 747 Pictures page.
- Updated the Merdeka Millennium Endurance race page with the 2005 results.
- Updated the Fraser Page, with pics & info of it now that it's registered.
- Updated the Mallock Page with some recent build photos.
- Updated the Racing Car Page with some recent photos and results.
- Updated the AE-86 Page with photos of the big brakes and engine mods.
- Added a couple of photos to the Starlet Engine Page.
- Updated the Computer Cooling Page with the history on my water cooling disasters.
- Added a page on my Trip Around Australia.
- Added a page of my Miscelaneous Photos and Various Adventures.
- Updated the Aviation page with information of my 747 Command upgrade.
- Updated the Rally Car page with information on the V-6 Suzuki engine that's going into it.
- Updated the Fraser page with a third page of info and pictures.
- Updated the Starlet Engine page with another picture of the engine.
- Added a 'faveicon' to each page, to try to improve the look of the site.
- Added a page on the two Merdeka Millennium Endurace twelve-hour races I've done.
- Updated the People & businesses I recommend page with a link to Meridian Motorsport of Melbourne.
- Updated the Starlet Engine page with some pics & more info on the Suzuki V-6.
- Updated the AE-86 page with pics of the 3SGE finally in place.
- Updated the Fraser page by adding a new page full of pics & info.
- Updated the Cool Computer page, with a pic of the new CPU block & info.
-Updated the Starlet Engine page with some brief info on the Suzuki V-6.
- Updated the Rally Car page with a picture of on the way to the workshop.
- Updated the Fraser page with a couple of pictures of the electrics & engine.
- Added a page on the various engines the Starlet is getting.
- Updated the Rally Car page with a picture of the gearbox & steering rack.
- Updated my hours & airlines I flown for on my Aviation page.
- Added a picture of the 747 stalling speed placard on the 747 Pictures page.
- Updated the Opposed Diesel Engine page with a link & picture.
- Added some pics of the brake master cylinders & tail-shaft to the AE-86 3SGE conversion page
- Added more pics of the progress of the Fraser
- Added a picture of the cylinder head for the new engine in the Mallock
- Minor update to the Stock 4AGE page. Slightly more info on the engines types, and added info on the head gaskets.
- Updated the Anti-Microsoft page
- Updated my Computer page with info on my new laptop
- Updated the Fraser page
- Updated the 3SGE in AE-86 conversion page
- Updated the Mallock page (at last!!)
- Slight update of the Stock 4AGE page. Slightly more info on a rare type of 4AGE & more info on the VVT operation
- Updated my Computer page, with a pic of the new clear case
- Added a page on the new Liquid-cooled computer project
- Updated the Links page.
- Added RallyTorque to the People to buy stuff off page.
- Added a page on an Altezza 3SGE into my AE-86 page, and re-arranged the AE-86 pages.
- Added a picture of the Fraser partly completed.
- Added some pictures of the 3SGE conversion to the AE-86 page.
- Added another picture of a towbarless tug to the Aviation page.
- Added some more pictures of the 747 to the Aviation page.
- Added a picture of a Le Mans Bentley racer to the Other Cars page.
- Added some pics of the Fraser Clubman when it arrived in Aus.
- Deleted pages that don't seem to be used very much; Million Dollar Challenge and Flanker sim & real plane.
- Added some more photos on my AE-86 with the new wheels, engine, and tuning computer & fuel map
- Added some progress photos of the Fraser , due to arrive in Aus soon as I type this
- Added some more photos of a very big engine & a Group A WRX rally car to the Other Cars page
- Added some photos of broken engines to the Engine Internals page
- Added some photos of rare Toyota racing engines, and a Ferrari F1 power graph to the Engine Other Stuff page
- Added a couple of short videos & an engine capacity util to the Suggested Reading & Sounds for Engines page
- Added a photo & some text of the Penske TSD damper to the Suspension page
- Added a photo of some common Toyota RWD gearboxes on the Drivetrain page
- Added some information about the Toyota 2ZZ-GE engine to the VVTl-i page
- Added some head flow & power information about the Toyota 20v engine to the Stock 4AGE page
- Added some information about the Toyota Formula Atlantic engine to the 4AGE Mods page
- Added some short videos to the Aviation page
- Added a picture of the Eiffel Tower & a Beechcraft Baron flying under it to the Aviation Pictures page
- Added more pictures of the 747 to the 747 Pictures page
- Added another 747 Pictures page, mainly of the new 747 freighter I'm flying
- Added another Flying Story page
- Added some new utils & links to the Computer page
- Added some pictures to the Pets page, and said goodbye to Mr Paws .... :(
- Added a couple of funny short movies to the Humour page
- Added an insurance company to the S**T List page
- Updated my Links page
- General clean-up all round, with other little bits & pieces added here & there
- Removed links to the guest book.
- Updated the Starlet page with pics of the new engine.
- Added some alternative links to the Anti-Microsoft page.
- Minor updates in many places.
- General clean-up all round.
- I have also reluctantly removed most links to the Mail Me page, as I no longer have time to continue to answer the many questions I get.
- Added some pics of a 20v inlet manifold to the 4AG Mods page.
- Updated the Starlet page.
- Updated the Sprinter page.
- Added a picture of me sitting in a Tyrell Formula One car.
- Added some pictures of a V-8 drag engine head .
- Minor updates in many places.
- General clean-up all round.
- Moved to a new server, and gained my own site name. ** Please update any bookmarks you may have!
- Added a picture page of the Boeing 747
- Added some pictures to the Aviation page.
- Updated the Computer page, by pruning out the old links and old files. Added a link to Bridge Builder.
- Updated the Pets page by adding the note of the passing of my good friend Mr Cyclone. :(
- Updated the Humour page, but chopping it in two and beating the stuffings out of it until it gave up some more cartoons & pictures . :)
- Updated the Crazy Ideas page with a radar jammer, and a couple of speed record runners.
- Updated the Links page.
- Updated the Starlet page with progress photos.
- Added a page on my new Fraser Clubman.
- Added a lot of pics of 20v 4AGE heads to the 4AGE Mods page, and split it up into three pages.
- Added odd pics here and there on a few of the car pages, including the Other Cars page.
- Added a page on Other Tuning for engines.
- Spent a fair few hours going through all the pages to remove more errors, etc.
- Added a few little bits & pieces to the car pages. A couple of pictures & so on.
- Added some more Trivia .
- Added a page of 'People & businesses I recommend ' page
- Added a little bit of info on the ' 2 valve Vs 4 valve ' page.
- Added a link to the great little Opera Net browser on my Computer page.
- Added a couple of pictures to my Aviation page.
- A flash looking title graphic added.
- Updated the Bill's Bookmarks page. (and the Links page a little)
- Updated my Aviation page with my new job.
- Added a few more bit of Triva .
- Added a couple of new cartoons to the Humour page.
- Added a picture of the new 4AGE engine bits for my AE-86 .
- Added a great little util, Optout, on the Computer page.
(added the above util on 25-9-2000, cheating a litte!)
- Had a bit of an all-round clean up, and have used HTML tables where I can to try to improve the way the pages look, especially those with mutiple images.
- Added a links page to the links page. It'll make sense when you see it. ;)
- Made all the thumbnail images have the '3-D button' effect.
- Did that 3-D button effect using a new util, called IrfanView .
- Added some pics & text about shock absorbers to the suspension page.
- Added a picture of cam timing & some text to the Valve Gear page.
- Added a page to the VVT Vs V-Tec page, about the Toyota VVTl-i system.
- Added some pics & text of the oval piston Honda NR500 engine.
- Made the Million Dollar Movie Challenge easier.
- Added a few more bit of Triva .
- Updated the Flanker Simulation page with in-game pictures
- Updated the Crazy Ideas, ' Geothermal Power Plant ' pages with more pictures and details
- Updated my Computer page with my new TNT2 Ultra video card, and a new util added
- Added a picture of the Thrust SSC car, running at over Mach One on the Other Cars page
- Deleted the 4AGE Story page ...
- ... and replaced it with the 4AGE Mods page
- Added pics to the 4AGE Stock page
- Added pics of my new 4 litre quad cam V-8 engine to the My Cars and 2 Valve Vs 4 Valve pages
- Added pics of the new 4AGE for the Starlet page
- Added some statistics to the Updates page, on these pages.
- Added some more odd facts to the New Trivia pages
- Updated the Geothermal power plant page , with a page on some more details on how it works .
-Finished the 'Sh*t List page'.
- Added links to local race tracks on the Clubman and Sports 1300 Racing Association pages, both of Queensland and New South Wales .
- Added some pictures of Torsen diffs on theDiffs page.
- Added some pictures of the new ignition system, new 17" wheels, new suspension bits, new valve gear, and new exhaust on my AE-86 Sprinter .
- Finished the Stock 4AGE Page (just have to add a couple of minor pics)
- Finished the Four Valve Vs Two Valve Engines page. (added the last of the pictures)
- (big update!)
- Segmented the Aviation page into two pages for quicker loading.
- Segmented the Index page into General Index and a Car Index pages. (again ...)
- Segmented the Drivetrain page into separate gearbox & diffs. tailshafts, and brakes pages.
- Segmented the My AE-86 page.
- Version 2 of the URL Minefield page.
- Added some words on limited slip diffs on the diffs page
- Finished (I think!) the Toyota VVT Vs Honda V-Tec page.
- Finished (almost) the Two Valve Vs Four Valve Engines page.
- Finished (almost) the Stock AE-86 Corolla page.
- Finished (almost) all of the Ideas pages - geothermal power plants , circuit simulators , missiles , diesel aircraft engines , electric cars , spy devices , and super coolers .
- Added the '200 monkeys' joke to the Humour page.
- Added a picture of a crazy Starlet & a jet powered Toyota to the Other Cars page.
- Added some HTML to most pictures to generate those small, descriptive pop-up boxes.
- Added a heap of pictures all over the place!
- Big changes to the format of the Engine pages.
- Big changes to the format of the Trivia pages.
- Added a much better index page for links to all my pages.
- Added an ' URL Minefield " page, for laughs.
- Attacked all the pages mercilessly with a spell checker. Boy, did I have some mistakes there ... ;)
- Had a BIG general clean-up and update all round.
- Added a couple of humourous pics in the Aviation page.
- Added a few great engine sounds on the Engine page.
- Added a pic of me racing in my Racing Car .
- Added a page of pictures of the cars from the Clubman and Sports 1300 Racing Association.
- Added a list of the Su-27 Flanker variants to the Su-27 page.
- Added a few more items to the " Things you probably didn't know " page, and made it easier to find the new and/or altered ones.
- Added the pics of the new front suspension in my AE-86 .
- Added HTML code so that all links and pics that're clicked on spawn a new page.
- A general clean up of all pages, to make them easier to read and a more logical layout, where needed.
- Added a lot more items to the " Things you probably didn't know " page.
- Added a page on my AE-86 Corolla/Sprinter.
- Joined the AE-86 Web Ring.
- Added to the Richard Pearse page.
- Added " The Clubman and Sports 1300 Racing Association of New South Wales " page.
- Changed the " Mail Me " details, unfortunately due to heavy work commitments ...
- Joined the "Starlet owners Webring"
- Added a lot of Java stuff to most of the pages.
- Added a page on my Toyota Starlet .
- I've added a lot of new trivia to the "things you Probably Didn't Know " page.
- I've found out that Peter Law isn't gay anymore. He apparently grew out of it. (Thanks, Sharon!)
- Added a few pics to the 4AGE story page.
- Added a few pics here and there.
- Added the Tribute to Richard Pearce page.
- Added a zip file of my Sprinter starting up.
- Joined the 'Clubman Classics' webring.
- Started the 'International Bill ring' webring for people named Bill.
- Added a superb story of a test drive in a Formula One racing car.
- Added a new graphic in the Anti-Microsoft page.
- Added pictures of the supercharged and turbocharged engine in my Rally Car .
- Added pictures of a 6WD Mazda 323, a hillclimber, and others in my Other Cars page.
- Added a picture of me in my Who am I page.
- Added a lot of pictures to my Aviation page.
- Added pictures of my dog in the Gratuitous Adoration page.
- Added some more info to the Chicken Gun Incident story.
- Added a picture of the twin seater McLaren racing car.
- Added a couple of links for the Sukhoi S-37 Berkut fighter plane, and other advanced Soviet fighters .
- Added a link to an excellent metric/imperial/units converter program, to be found on my Computer page..
- Added a link to another one of my scarey aviation stories.
- Added some bad movie quotes from Hong Kong movies.
- Changed a lot of stuff on most pages. Again.
- Changed a lot of stuff on most pages.
- Added the 4AGE Story page
- Wrote a heap of stuff on the Drivetrain page
- Added a downloadable wallpaper zip file to the Anti-Microsoft page.
- Added a downloadable airshow file to the SU-27 page.
- Changed the Welcome page a little
- Added the ' Car Index ' page
- Added the ' Who Am I ' page
- Added the ' Other Cars ' page
- Added the ' Stuff you probably didn't know ' page
- Added a picture of the mighty Repco Brabham engine on the engines page
- Added the page for the MILLION DOLLAR MOVIE CHALLENGE
- Some pictures of my Dad's new Subaru WRX on the My Cars page
- A new utility on the Computer page which lets you change the 'start' caption in the windoze start menu.
- Added the new page, the my New Racing Car page.
- Revamped the 'Welcome' page.
- Added some new pics of my new racing car .
- New link to the Gyroscopic Inertial Thruster page.
- New link to the Grand Prix Legends page.
- New link to the 89th Squadron of New Zealand.
- Added a couple of good utilities to the computer page.
- Added a link to the Clubman and Sports 1300 Racing Association page.
- Added some pictures to the Anti-Microsoft page.
- Added some other animated GIF on various pages.
- Added the animated 'e-mail' symbol to all of the pages.
- Made some minor updates to the My cars page, and even more minor to most of the others.
- Added a banner for the Anti-microsoft Web Ring
- Fixed up some dead or altered links on theLinks page.
- Added a link to the FWD-to-RWD 4AGE page.
- Added a link on the Computers page for the excellent downloading utilty Getright .
- Added a link to the Leningrad Cowboys page. The bjest on the Njet!!
- Added a link to Beven Young's Motoring books.
- Joined the Su-27 Flanker Ring.
- Added a link to Martin's Motorsport Page .
- This 'updates' page added, and the 'Welcome' page re-shuffled a little to make it easier to read.
- A picture of a very nice turbo twin cam engine in the engines page.
- Added the Su-27 page.
- Added the test page for the Anti-Microsoft page.
- A few colour pictures finally have made their way onto the pages. Yay! Quite a few ended up on the Gratuitous Adoration page, and include a few of my four legged friends. Some replacement colour pics of the older, poor quality scanned ones on the My Car , engines ,racing car , and this page too. :)
- Some very funny cartoons added to the Gratuitous Adoration page.
- A brief description and picture of the very first twin cam engine ever built! To be found on my engines page.
- A new util called Winduh, which is found on the Computers page.
- A new link , which for the excellent 'Urban Legends' home page.
- Six new pictures (Including thumbnails) of my AE-86 road car on the My Cars page.
- An anti-microsoft link in the Computer and Links pages.
- Another file added to the Computer page.
- The Wecome page slightly better organised & other minor mods to the words, including the disclaimer and the plea from me in the notes section not to steal my texts!
- Some extra 'How to Win95 behave' info on the Computer page. (And jolly good stuff it is, too!)
- The My Car page
- The Computer page has a lot of extra downloadable files.
- The links page has had a couple of extra additions.
- This mods advisory.
- This Welcome page has the Toyota Mods Ring HTML added.
- The suspension page has been updated
- The computer page has been updated with a downloadable file.
Back to my home page
Page & contents where applicable © Bill Sherwood